An Infrastructure Services Manager is required by leading insurance company to work on ensuring the effective support of the overall technology infrastructure.
You will be responsible for the management of outsource vendors, along with delivery across a variety of infrastructure based solutions and environments.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need the following experience:
• Must have extensive 3rd party infrastructure outsource management experience at international level.
• Must have sound working knowledge of Wintel environments (1000 users+).
• High level experience with supporting variety of projects relating to VDI.
• Decent exposure across a variety of storage technologies, networking environments and servers.
• Very strong leadership capabilities as well as being technically very sound.
This is an urgent requirement, so please get in touch ASAP.