A global asset management is currently looking to hire an Infrastructure Architect, to join their fast-growing team. Your key responsibility would be to ensure that the infrastructure is aligned to the global IT architecture and strategy, and is able to achieve consistency in performance via design and implementation.
- Review & monitor the production infrastructure
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand needs and requirements from existing infrastructure.
- Perform technical project oversight which may include technical integration, guidance and leading other IT resources as well as ensuring that the solution adheres to standards and best practice.
- Proposal of new technologies to meet business requirements
- Present & report to key stakeholders, as well as provide consultancy role on project related topics.
- Close collaboration with cross functional teams on a global level.
- Proven experience in migration/transformation to hybrid cloud strategy
- High confidence and working capability to handle various stakeholders (senior management, vendors etc)
- Strong technical background in IT infrastructure and ability to provide hands-on expertise
- Proactive problem-solver who is able to self-manage