A leading city based insurance client requires an Infrastructure Business Analyst on an initial 6 month contract to play a key role acting as the bridge between technical staff and business users on several key projects.
- Microsoft Server upgrade project. Need analysis of hosted environment and where the server is hosted. Then create logical groupings of those services and discover set of application components that are needed to help with the migration.
- This position will involve regularly facing off to and working with the DevOps and Testing teams to help with the migration schedule where required.
- There is also a VMWare NSX layer upgrade
- Another complicated part of the role is the GPO rationalisation of active directory's and needs to understand where conflicts and duplications of those instances are to help enhance the GPO landscape.
Infrastructure Business Analyst Required Skills & Experience:
- This role will require experience of working on application upgrades or server upgrades from multi data centres.
- Experience of working within a VMWare environment is required.
- Experience of working on large scale server upgrades (this role will involve a Server upgrade to 2016.) will be an additional essential requirement.
- An insurance / financial services background would be advantageous.
This is an urgent requirement with potential for longevity in the contract. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.