Infrastructure Business Analyst
A leading city based insurance organization requires a Business Analyst as part of a broader application and infrastructure upgrade and consolidation programme.
Infrastructure Business Analyst Role & Responsibilities
- Take on a user facing role undertaking business interaction ensuring users are engaged and understand the impact and benefit of required technical enhancements and changes.
- Act as the bridge to business users in between technical staff, particularly technical architects.
- Assist with rollouts of technical enhancements where required.
- Gather requirements and maps as is and to be processes where required.
Infrastructure Business Analyst Required Skills & Experience
- This role will require strong skills and experience of exposure to Active Directory, Telephony configuration, office for mobile and broader infrastructure knowledge.
- Experience of working on a broad range of infrastructure projects.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical staff and business users.
- Ideally an insurance or financial services background would be preferred.
This is an urgent requirement on a high profile programme. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.