A well known Insurancer is looking to bring on a well versed Infrastructure Engineer.
The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of engineers who over see both projects and BAU .
· Responsible for the daily running of the endpoint management system
· Act as the third line escalation point for the IT Support Team
· Responsible for software deployment and patching
· Taking ownership of the wider IT Support related projects, including hiring and managing consultants
· Troubleshooting 3rd Party financial software and plugins
· Working with and managing external vendors
· Mentoring junior team members to advance their technical knowledge and troubleshooting skillset
· Ability to work outside of standard business hours
Key Skills and requirements:
- A Technical University Degree
- 6-8 years' worth of industry experience
- Past experience of: Exchange | Citrix Zenapp | MS Office | LANdesk | PowerShell | Active Directory | ITIL | AZURE |
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic network switch administration
- An organised individual and works well under pressure
- Able to work with stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Strong knowledge and experience of endpoint security.
- Azure Experience is a MUST!!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.