My client is a leading Managed Service Provider who is a Microsoft Gold Partner. They have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer, mixing a blend of Windows Support, Cloud Support and Storage Support.
You will be involved in all elements of installing supporting and maintaining the Office 365 and Azure infrastructure of the organisation, ranging from business as usual support to exciting, large scale internal projects.
We are looking for a Project Engineer who has experience in a Service Provider environment. It will be fast-paced and very much a client-facing role.
Ideally, you will be able to bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to an existing Support team. Not afraid to suggest and adopt change, you will strive to improve all areas of service and project delivery.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a hugely successful company that always works with the latest, cutting-edge technology.
Knowledge and Skills Required for the Role:
- Cloud Experience - Office Azure, Azure connections, VPN's, Server Virtualization.
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019.
- VMware, Veeam, Disaster Recovery.
- Networking, Routers, Switches, Firewalls.
- Mobile Solutions.
- DNS, DHCP, DFRS, Group Policy.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- SAN Storage.
- Project Management Experience.
- Networking Security Protocols.
- Relevant Industry Qualification - MCP, MCSA, MCSE.
Salary £45-55k plus bonus plus benefits. If interested do send me a current CV asap.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.