Our client, a global bank, is currently looking for a senior Infrastructure Security Architect to join their team. As a senior Infrastructure Security Architect with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Driving information security / cyber security awareness across the bank globally
- Working closely with the CISO and your peers to ensure consistent and effective delivery of information security / cyber security frameworks across the bank globally
- Keeping tabs on all information / cyber security-related risks and keeping all relevant risk committees and stakeholders updated
- More than 10 years of relevant experience in the information security / cyber security space
- Demonstrable ability to drive strategic initiatives across the bank in previous positions
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
The bank is currently undergoing an exciting transformation, getting in the latest technologies and expanding the team. If you would like to be a part of this exciting transformation, and are looking to take your career to the next level, do apply to this role now!
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.