Are you an experienced Infrastructure focused Security Engineer? If so, are you looking to be part of a newly formed IT Security team on the south coast working on a number of business critical projects? Look no further!
Our client is a well-known, financial services brand are in the market for a number of experience Infrastructure Security Engineers to join their newly formed IT security business. The role will report into the Head of Security Architecture and be responsible for hands-on delivery and maintenance of IT security solutions. You will act as a product owner for technical security solutions and take a lead role in both the delivery and on-going upkeep of core tech security systems.
To be considered for the role of Infrastructure Security Engineer you will have:
- A proven track record of Infrastructure focused IT security experience and be seen as an SME in the space
- Experience spanning operating systems (windows). Active Directory, Networking, access management and alike.
- Experience of vulnerability testing, pen testing and ethical hacking
- Experience of working in cloud environments
- Ideally some kind of IT security certification or alike
The successful individual will play a key role in defining, implementing and maintaining large scale, business critical infrastructure and will work closely with senior level technical leads to ensure this is done effectively throughout the whole business. There will be opportunities for rapid progression into more senior technical delivery roles in what is a growing, forward-thinking organisation.
If one of the roles is of interest to you, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.