A global leading financial firm is looking for a Innovation Briefing Director to join their team in London. This role is ideal for someone with a strategy consulting background, someone who is able to build relationships with corporate leaders and identify opportunities to introduce ideas, people and technologies that will help their organisations advance.
The Innovation Briefing Director will perform all assigned tasks described below in order to help expand the programme's reach.
- Corporate Partnerships
- Increase the reach of the firm's network
- Develop and manage an ecosystem of corporate partners:
- Responsible for a corporate engagement strategy for positioning the firm as a thought leader in Digital Innovation and the underlying technologies
- Map existing relationships and identifying gaps
- Digital Thought Leadership
- Deepen the firms understanding of the corporate's digital strategies and technology needs
- Identity topics and help write and/or edit thought leadership deliverables (blog posts, case studies, Innovation Briefing topics and other content)
- Leverage the perspectives of key internal and external partners to develop relevant thought leadership
- Interact with portfolios and subject matter professionals to identify emerging technology trends
- Own the production and refresh of Innovation Briefing content
- Provide digital thought leadership to the technology leadership of large global companies on a 1-2-1 basis
- Produce Innovation Briefings
- Run up to 15 one-hour Innovation Briefing webinars per week
- Produce other custom briefings as per identified interest of the corporate leaders
- Knowledge of the B2B software space in many / most of the defined topics (AI, Cyber, Fintech, Hybrid Cloud, Marketing Tech, FinTech etc.)
- Excellent deep understanding of technologies (including emerging technologies)
- Knowledge of the software start-up space beneficial (including understanding of funding mechanisms)
- Very strong interpersonal skills, able to build relationships via email, phone and in person
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and skill in, written communication and editorial creativity/innovation
- Comfortable communicating with and influencing C-Level / Exec-Level partners
- Proven ability to manage partnerships and ability to develop win/win strategies
- Ideally comes with a strong existing C-level network
- Experience working with a large, global company across multiple geographies and industries
- Bachelor/Master with 15 years of work experience
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.