An international broker is seeking an innovative individual with a background in either actuarial, claims, broking or underwriting, who would like to participate in full lifecycle client engagements with a focus on supporting the delivery of strategic initiatives.
You will engage with global (re)insurance brands, working with project teams to support the delivery of business-focused advisory services and helping your clients achieve their strategic goals.
- Conduct market research, financial & data analysis
- Participate in the identification & communication of strategic recommendations & support their implementation & execution
- Help drive longer-term initiatives with clients
- Engage and actively contribute to the production of client deliverables
- Manage junior team members
Suitable candidates will have prior experience working in either: Broking, UW Actuarial, Claims or Consulting within APAC and highly analytical with a strategic and detail-oriented mentality. You must have strong communicative skills and is prepared to challenge the status quo. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access is essential.
If you are interested in this role please apply below, or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1980956