Business Analyst - Insurance - Permanent £70-75,000
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with experience working within the Insurance industry!
My client are expanding their Insurance wing of the business with the view to operate in the Lloyd's market, they're looking to grow their permanent Insurance SME team with two Business Analysts who are able to act as mentors to the wider business as they enter this market.
Key Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Key requirements:
- Coverholder / bordereaux experience or understanding of the processes
- Involvement in implementation of key systems: PAS, CAS, GL
- Understanding of the insurance regulatory landscape
- Business requirements gathering
- Production of analysis & design docs
- Experience of mentoring / managing junior BA's
- As this role will cover marketing, underwriting, claims and finance processes and procedures; they're looking for candidates with rounded experiences so more of a spectrum of experiences
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.