Associate - Insurance Facilities
Eames are currently working exclusively on a unique role within an insurance facilities team within a global bank who are looking for an Associate to join their growing team. You will be in regular contact with brokers and key players within the insurance market and work to enhance the approach of the function within the company and to third parties.
- Manage the renewal process whilst keeping an overview of the overall portfolio
- Conduct regular broker meetings and conversations and develop further relationships through networking
- Work alongside internal management to gain a better understanding of individual business's needs, specifically regarding insurance requirements
- Express company offerings to both brokers and insurers
- Understanding of specific market and territory requirements in different lines of business
- Develop new business opportunities when appropriate
- Meet and gain an understanding of portfolio companies requirements and match renewal objectives when required
- Engage in client events
- 3+ years within ideally asset management, credit, financial institutions or P&C insurance
- Experience with dealing with insurers/brokers/clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with various stakeholders throughout insurance deals
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing insurance team within a multinational investment bank. If you are interested, please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.