We're hiring insurance recruiters in London.
- Join a team of 50+ in London with an established footprint across the insurance market
- London, regional and European clients
- Ranked the #1 insurance recruitment firm by Recruitment International
- Functional focus from finance & accountancy, audit, compliance, actuarial & risk, broking, claims & underwriting and change & technology
- Clients ranging from Lloyd’s Syndicates, Company Market insurers, brokers and MGA’s
- Work on high profile assignments - we focus on the mid-to-senior market
Eames Consulting Group was established in 2002 when I saw an opportunity to start a recruitment consultancy specifically focused on the mid-to-senior level of the market which would operate as a true specialist. Upon conception, the business leveraged my extensive network across the insurance market supporting a range of clients, and today drives over 60% of revenue from across the global insurance sector.
Our London office houses some of our most experienced and successful recruiters including a number of ex-market professionals. You’d be able to call upon a wealth of knowledge and support within the team in London and Asia.
With an already established footprint in the insurance market, the team operates in the mid-to-senior space, offering clients a highly effective search service on a contingent and search basis. This will be an active client and candidate facing role. With a wealth of existing relationships to leverage off and the opportunity to build your own desk, we give you the autonomy to do recruitment your way.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Strong platform to leverage: access to over 300 PSL agreements, established and known brand in the market, cloud-based CRM, access to in-house marketing, HR, finance and contract compliance teams
- Significant earning potential: one of the most competitive commission schemes in the industry with opportunity to earn up to 40% of invoiced fees
- High performance culture: mix of technical specialists and recruitment experts, the culture in our office is all about sharing each other’s knowledge and experience
- Learning & Development: we invest in on-the-desk and classroom style training, delivered by our in-house trainer
- Quick progression: we offer career paths for those aspiring to manage and individual contributors wishing to focus purely on sales. 35% of our team have been promoted in the last 12 months.
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we’ve experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don’t just take it from us – here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Supportive and patient
- Visible hands on management team
Contact: Talent Manager, Catherine Bishop | email@example.com