My consultancy client is looking for a Integration Migration Manager to Lead and oversee the client migration integration projects.
- Provide direction and support to Client Integration teams globally when required to ensure clients are migrated with minimal impact to their day to day business. This involves communicating effectively with regional stakeholders and breaking down the barriers that prevent global and regional consistency.
- The role also requires the jobholder to identify key barriers/and any core problems that may affect an efficient migration and must apply logical problem-solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations which they must be able to resolve to both the client's and Bank's satisfaction.
- Good Understanding of various connectivity protocols and encryption.
- Knowledge of file and messaging flows.
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service.
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered.
- Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.