An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Solution Architect/Analyst with a focus on Data Integration to join a renowned Insurance client as part of their wider IT Programme.
Experience / Requirements -
- London Market Insurance experience is essential
- Key Architecture: Data and Integration
- Supporting Architecture; application, security, infrastructure.
- Technical; XML technologies, .Net, Azure, API/ETL/BPM platforms
- Public Interface Design; functional, technical, non-functional
- Data analysis and modelling techniques for service payload
- REST based APIs are the focus of the Client's integration approach
- Master data management (desirable)
- Ability to delve into technical details
- Recommending solutions to meet design requirements and align to design principles.
- Strong teamwork, communications and stakeholder management skills. Able to manage multiple stakeholder groups, sometimes with competing interests
The key focus will be on the ability to understand business processes, requirements gathering and the ability to propose design changes/new processes. The actual 'architecture' design work will likely be limited and/or fairly simple as based on an existing framework, therefore an analyst with a background in integration architecture would be highly suitable for this role.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.