My client is a strong local bank looking for an experienced Audit professional with 3-5 years experience. Practical knowledge of Credit Regulatory and Accounting Requirements a strong preference. Big 4 as well as in-house candidates welcomed.
The successful candidate will carry out audit assignments relating to the validation of expected credit loss and stress testing models. Additionally they will assit the Head of Audit Banking in carrying out other audit engagements.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related disciplines
- Have a professional qualification in accounting, auditing or finance
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Have in depth knowledge of credit risk management and data modelling
- Be familiar with credit related regulatory and accounting requirements e.g. Basel, HKFRS 9
- Have excellent English writing skill
- An analytical mind with sound judgment
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills