A leading global bank is seeking to hire a senior internal audit manager to join an expanding team with a global remit. They are looking for an individual with strong product and technical knowledge. This person does not have to come from a strict internal audit background and they will consider individuals from a market risk and finance background, should they have an interest to move into internal audit.
The role offers strong career progression and the business itself promotes internal mobility should the individual wish to move into a different area of the business and away form internal audit.
Senior internal audit manager responsibilities:
- Provide global internal audit services to risk and audit committees.
- Prepares individual internal audit plans to ensure that the scope, approach, resourcing and logistics of an audit are appropriately planned.
- Obtains, analyses and syntheses information for reporting on the adequacy of the internal control environment.
- Identifies business process improvements for segments audited as appropriate.
Ideal requirements for senior internal audit manager:
- Strong educational background to degree standard.
- Relevant professional qualification desirable.
- Excellent understanding of the financial services sector, with relevant global markets experience.
- Excellent verbal and written articulation skills English.
For more information please apply to this advert or contact email@example.com