My client is a leading international bank who's experiencing a phase of growth in the London market. They're looking for a resourceful Compliance Officer with international banking experience to undertake a regulatory compliance role.
- Assist in carrying out the risk-based compliance monitoring plan.
- Advise the business on risks across various business lines
- Maintain awareness of regulatory developments (horizon scanning, attending seminars)
- Update the compliance framework on a regular basis
- Minimum of 2 years compliance experience in an international bank (regulatory)
- Experience testing controls, conducting risk assessments and writing policies
- Knowledge of FCA and PRA regulations
- Experience dealing with difficult stakeholders
- Relevant qualification (CISI, ICA etc.)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.