My client is an award winning Bank with strong footprint across all dynamic markets. Being an organization with a cohesive and supportive team culture, they are currently seeking to hire an Investment Counsellor (Associate Director) to join their Offshore Advisory team for the Premier Bank platform.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for liaising with Greater China clients who only speak in Mandarin, hence it's advantageous to be able to have a strong command of the given language.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice to Relationship Managers and identifying suitable investment opportunities for Premier Banking / Wealth Management clients
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a similiar Advisory role
- Strong knowledge across all investment product classes such as: Equities, Bonds, Funds, Structured products
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact me directly for a confidential discussion.