A large international insurance organisation is looking for an investment analyst to join their portfolio construction team to play a key part in supporting their international investment strategy.
You will be conducting investment analysis as the risks of asset allocation to traded and direct investment portfolios, monitoring investment management under IFRS and SII frameworks and contributing to the investment pricing of new deals. Working closely with investment managers daily and senior stake holders across the business this role will offer influence in particular to the firms Bermudian based reinsurance subsidiary with scope for involvement in their American portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience working a (re)insurance business
- Good understanding of balance sheets and profit reporting,
- Good knowledge of fixed income assets
- Excellent communication skills
- Pension transfer risk knowledge beneficial
- Studying towards FIA/CFA qualification is a bonus
Please apply with your CV if this role is of interest