This role is part of IB Business Services. The function is accountable for ensuring timely, accurate and complete performance management and reporting across the client lifecycle. This includes reporting on the performance of the Client Lifecycle including Data and Regulatory elements.
The role will centralise and own all reporting requirements across Business Services, ensuring quality, consistency and standardisation of all reporting.
- Own, centralise and manage all reporting requests across GBM Business Services, ensuring quality, consistency and standardisation of reporting requests for Regional and Global ExCos; Senior Management Reporting; Group Strategy and Ways of Working.
- Working with teams to identify and report on governance around the tactical and strategic initiatives to improve performance and streamline processes, and ensure governance fully embedded and accounted for.
- Ensuring synergies across all sectors (ICG, FIG and Corps) and departments in Business Services are maximised and direction of travel remains aligned
- Report on the performance of the functions and sectors, including onboarding statistics, client experience metrics, KRIs, KPIs, governance structures, and engagement models (with stakeholders, staff and business partners)
- Owning the delivery of the required information into the appropriate governance forums across the client lifecycle
- Partner with global and regional business services stakeholders on initiatives being completed in region and country to improve performance, tactically and strategically
- Hold to account business services stakeholders in the end to end process (Financial Crime Risk, Legal, KYCS Operations etc), ensuring service levels are met, and where there are issues to this these are reported, understood, addressed, escalated and executed
- Through effective oversight of the client lifecycle, coupled with powerful business intelligence, identify and review any issues and blockers within the front to back process, while output and efficiency
- Develop a positive, collaborative relationship across a range of key stakeholders across all functions and sectors within Investment banking and key parties across Global Functions.
- Developing and inputting an operating rhythm and SLAs for the required Business Services governance, cross all functions and sectors, to ensure consistent and timely reporting
- Ensure reporting is accurate and provides information and action plans as to viable improvement plans that can be achieved, and tracked to completion
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.