My client is an award winning global private bank with strong footprint across all dynamic markets. Being an organization with a cohesive and supportive team culture, they are currently seeking to hire an Investment Counsellor (Associate Director/Director) to join them in both the International and Greater China markets.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice to Relationship Managers and identifying suitable investment opportunities for Private Banking clients
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in a similar field in a Private Banking setup in Hong Kong
- Strong knowledge across all investment product classes such as: Equities, Bonds, Funds and Treasury products
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.