My client is an award winning global private bank with strong footprint across all dynamic markets. Being an organisation with a cohesive and supportive team culture, they are currently seeking to hire an investment counsellor to join their investment advisory team.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice to relationship managers and identifying suitable investment opportunities for private banking clients
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of banking and finance, economics, mathematics and accounting
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in a similar field in a private banking setup
- Strong knowledge across all investment product classes such as: equities, bonds, funds and treasury products
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
- The ability to converse in Mandarin is required as you will be liaising with stakeholders and clients who primarily speak in the language
Please reach out to Abigail at Abigail.email@example.com or 6595 6996 for a confidential discussion.