My client is a multi-family office focusing on global UHNW clients. Founded by a team of well-respected industry veterans, they are currently seeking for a successful Investment Counsellor to join them in their Singapore team as a Multi-Asset Investment Counsellor.
This is a Director level role.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice to Relationship Managers and clients
- Partnering with external stakeholders to launch and onboard new products to the platform
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the Private Banking industry
- Strong knowledge across all investment product classes, including alternatives (PE/HF/VC)
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.