We are partnering an established Private Bank with strong presence within key dynamic markets. Being an organization with a cohesive and supportive team culture, they are currently seeking to hire an Investment Counsellor (D/ED) for the Greater China markets.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice to Relationship Managers and identifying suitable investment opportunities for U/HNW clients in the Greater China markets.
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in a similar field in a Wealth Management setup
- Strong knowledge across all private banking investment products
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
- The ability to converse in business Mandarin and Cantonese is highly advantageous as you will be required to liaise with clients who prefer to converse in the given language
Please reach out for a confidential discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on Linkedin at: #eamesprivatebanking