My client is an international global bank which is renowned for its strong brand name and cohesive company culture.
They are currently seeking to hire an Investment Counsellor (Associate Director) to join their Investment Advisory team for the Premier Banking teams.
Relationship Managers who have a strong technical background looking to move into an investment focused role will be considered.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice to Relationship Managers and identifying suitable investment opportunities for Private Banking clients
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in a similar field in a Wealth Management setup
- Strong knowledge across all investment product classes such as: Equities, Bonds, Funds and Treasury products
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.