My client is a global bank with first-tier banking facilities across all markets. Renowned for their excellent platform and diversity amongst its people, they are currently seeking for a successful Investment Counsellor to join them in their Private Banking teams in Hong Kong.
This is a Director to ED level role.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice to Relationship Managers and clients
- Identifying suitable investment opportunities for UHNW and institutional clients
- Working with the corporate and investment banking teams to structure products in line with clients’ needs
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting
- Minimum 15 years of experience working in a similar field in a Private Banking setup
- Strong knowledge across all investment product classes
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please reach out for a confidential discussion at email@example.com
Connect with us on Linkedin at: #eamesprivatebanking