We are partnering an global Private Bank with a strong presence across key dynamic markets on expansion plans within the region. They pride themselves on being an organization with a cohesive and supportive team culture, and are currently seeking to hire an Investment Counsellor (Director/ED) for the Greater China Markets.
As the successful individual will also be required to cover some Cantonese speaking clients, the ability to converse fluently in Cantonese will be highly advantageous.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice to Relationship Managers and identifying suitable investment opportunities for Private Banking clients
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in a similar field in a Private Banking setup
- Strong knowledge across all private banking investment products
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
- The ability to converse fluently in Cantonese is highly advantageous
Please reach out for a confidential discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on Linkedin at: #eamesprivatebanking