My client is a global private bank with an excellent suite of banking products for its clientele. Renowned for their strong presence in Asia and diversity amongst its people, they are currently seeking for a successful Investment Counsellor to join them in their Private Banking teams in Singapore. This is a VP – Director level role.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice to Relationship Managers and identifying suitable investment opportunities for HNW/UHNW clients
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in a similar field in a Private Banking setup
- Strong knowledge across all investment product classes
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com.