A boutique Investment Manager is looking for a Fund Accountant to join their team based in London. The firm currently predominantly focuses on equities and are now diversifying into the private equity space, presenting a unique opportunity to develop your technical skillset through exposure to a variety of asset classes.
The boutique nature of the firm provides the role with a wide breadth of responsibilities including day to day involvement with, trading, investor relations, fund structuring and fund launches.
- Analysis of fund returns and subsequent calculation of performance fee
- Involvement in the private equity fund/financial reporting.
- NAV preparation.
- Assisting in the preparation of investor reporting.
- Assisting the investor relations team with investor queries.
- Acting as the key point of contact with various external stakeholders including the fund administrators, brokers, and auditors.
- Ad hoc project work
- A minimum of 3 years of fund accounting/operations experience.
- NAV production experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and proven examples of stakeholder management.
- An accountancy qualification (part qualified/qualified) is preferred but not essential.
Organisational culture is a relaxed closely-knit family feel with a heavy emphasis placed on employee welfare. The incumbent will also be working with the partners on a day to day basis and must be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders so excellent communication skills are essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.