A leading city based financial services firm requires an Investment Operations Business Analyst.
Role Details / Experience Required:
- Investments operations & regulatory reporting experience to work on multiple workstreams and project deliverables
- The Investment Ops programme is implementing a cloud-hosted Investment Accounting and Operations platform to streamline investments data and global reporting operations.
- There are hundred's of outputs to document with system testing planned for the end of April.
- For the implementation to be effective there is a huge focus on integration into other systems including Tyche, Oracle GL and Oracle Data Clean Room.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Ability to map business processes using Microsoft Visio (or other tools)
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and SME's to elicit and document requirement)
- Investments Operations & regulatory reporting experience/knowledge (Solvency II)
- Understanding of Investment Accounting/different Asset classes
This is an exciting opportunity with a globally recognised brand. If you have the required skills & experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.