A newly created iOS developer role is now available for a Security company based in Singapore.
The iOS Developer will be responsible for mobile and web platforms utilized in the Asia Pacific Region. In this role, the successful iOS Developer will be heading the iOS development, working closely with several internal key stakeholders in ensuring that the applications adhere to the company's design and best practices.
- Discuss product roadmap from MVP to First Release and beyond
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release and maintenance
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders
- App release management
- Strong native iOS mobile app development skills (Swift)
- Understanding of XCode and building configuration
- Experience integrating with JSON/RESTful APIs and back-end services
- Hands-on with GIT repositories and working in an Agile environment
- Tools: JIRA, Bitbucket
- MVC/MVVM architecture
- Knowledge in reactive programming (RxSwift) is preferred
- Experience in Android
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Be the first to hear about the latest opportunities. Join the Eames Consulting mailing list by signing up for our alerts.
Job posted by Stefanie Padilla - Registration Number: R1871637