Our client a Leading Technology firm who has built an IoT Platform which provides extensive connectivity and ultimate flexibility, accumulates best practices and broad industry knowledge in its design, and operates in a secure and open eco-system.
They are hiring exceptional people to join them to solve unique problems and build innovative solutions. If sensor devices connectivity, Edge devices connectivity, data analysis and engineering all make sense to you, this will be an interesting opportunity for you.
They are willing to speak to the brightest mind in the market from different industries, someone who speaks IoT and some may call it IoT Protocols.
- Provide end to end project delivery and support.
- Provisioning of Sensor Devices, Edge Devices to Cloud Technology.
- Responsible for project Governance.
- Able to identify gaps and suggest solutions.
- Continuous Product Engineering and Improvement.
For this vacancy, successful applicants will have to possess strong track record of the followings:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science of relevant qualifications.
- More than 8 years working experience in the Internet and communications industry, at least 5 years of experience in the Internet of Things and related work.
- Good understanding in IoT Protocols (MQTT, AMQP, CoAP) or OT Protocols (Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, IEC 104)
- Strong experience in connectivity.
- Ability to articulate and express relevant experience.
- Ability to provide technical solutioning.
- Good to have Edge Technology experience, Programming, Analytics experience
- Possesses experience or knowledge of Sensors and instrumentation, PaaS, IoT Platform, and Industry 4.0 concepts will be added advantages.
If you have the required skills and would like to be a part of a forward-looking team, do apply to this role now!