About the Client
Our client is a digital technology company specialised in IoT for sustainable development for buildings and cities. With international offices operating globally, their digital arm has been set up in singapore to serve the APAC region. Due to its rapid growth in projects, they require more talents in the R&D field who specialise in bridging IT & OT for the technologies that they are building.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager who will be responsible for setting up strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product line.You must be hands on from product planning to execution throughout its lifecycle. As you will be working closely to bridge both hardware and software teams, coming from technical background that understand embedded embedding will be an advantage.
What is required
- Masters/Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in building SaaS products for smart buildings/estates
- Experience in driving best practices for production and subject matter experts for HVAC, Lift, VPP Aggregation or Edge Building Control or other connected devices and solutions for Green Building.
- Champion resource requirements for product scalability and maintainability.
- Build proof of concept for expansion of service offerings
- Extract insights of building performance from operational data for problem solving, communicate discoveries and develop recommendations.
- Able to communicate in mandarin as OT team sits in china.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.