Our client is a fast-growing bank and they are looking for an IT Risk Officer as part of their expansion plan.
- Assist the Manager in establishing the bank's IT-related risk management framework and policies
- Assist in the development, facilitation, and execution of periodic self-assessments against IT risk management and control
- Coordinate independent IT control testing, monitoring, and reporting of regulatory compliance breaches and incidents involving IT or operational risk
- Participate in risk control checks with the IT Development Team and the Information Security Team
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering or any other relevant courses / major
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience within GRC and IT Risk
- Experience in supporting implementing MAS IT Risk Management regulations and guidelines in Singapore
- Good understanding of cloud computing, operating systems, networking and security issues
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and the capacity to multi-task under pressure
If you would like to be part of this fast-growing bank and be involve in getting things started, do apply to this role now.