Global Insurer is currently searching for an experience Finance Business Partner to join their London team. This is newly created role for the organisation focusing on providing financial analysis and business partnering to the IT and Business Change function. The position reports to the Head of Expense Management with a dotted line report to the CIO.
- Key Business partner, decision support and any analysis activities for all Information Technology (IT) and Project costs
- Responsibility for coordination of the preparation of the annual IT budget and any forecasting activities (including any reporting and analysis required)
- Provide the tools necessary for the IT department and Business Change team to track costs.
- Carry out fast and accurate analysis of, and commentary on, key drivers and parameters related to IT department and Project expenditure.
- Ensure that monthly, quarterly and yearly internal reports are produced, reviewed and distributed in compliance with the required deadlines.
- Analytical review of annual budget and monthly, quarterly and yearly IT costs.
- Support IT department heads and Business Change department to ensure transparency of actual spend compared to approved budgets
- Provide critical assessment of all project budget projections
- Provide input (from an IT and Projects perspective) into quarterly International forecasting process through engagement with business stakeholders, identification of upcoming issues and understanding of historical trends
- Currently working in Finance Business Partnering/FP&A position supporting either an IT or Business Change function - Essential
- Qualified Accountant with post qualified industry experience
- Strong academic background
- Proven experience of influencing and presenting to C-suite stakeholders
- Advanced Excel Skills and Strong Financial Modelling Skills
- PeopleSoft and nvision systems experience - desirable
This role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the business and is therefore essential you are able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills. The role offers career progression opportunities to move into an IT or Business Change role in the function.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.