An insurance broker (regulated by the FCA) and market leader in arranging binding authorities and managing relationships my client is looking to on board an IT Assistant for their IT department.
Based in the heart of London you will report directly to the IT Manager. Providing 1st line support for users and assistance to the Manager and Infrastructure Administrator.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills set:
- Excellent Skills in Microsoft Office 365 Applications (Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good team player with the ability to also work on own initiative
- Prioritisation and organisation skills
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory and Windows 2012/2016 Server Support would be an advantage
- Experience of an IT helpdeskenvironment would also be an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.