My financial services client is looking for 2 technology Auditors at different levels, Audit Manager and Senior Audit Manager. This role is to provide management with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems in the Group and local IT control environment and to add value by providing appropriate business-oriented recommendations.
- Work closely with location’s audit manager and CTO to maintain the IT audit universe, develop and deliver the IT audit plan for Malaysia and other assigned locations
- Manage, execute and complete the IT audit plans in accordance with the GIA Standards
- Partner with financial auditors to assess application IT controls related to key business processes
- Contribute to build a regional IT audit team with relevant skill-set and business knowledge
- Manage the resource availability and adjust the IT audit plans based on the changing IT controls, risk posture, and/or business priority
- Build audit relationship with key IT Management via regular interaction so as to be informed of emerging risk issues and other key changes
- University degree in IT or Computer Science or other relevant subjects
- A minimum of 8 years IT Audit or solid technology risk management experience
- Proven risk and security experience in IT infrastructure (network, database, operating systems etc), information security, application security controls and/or business continuity etc
- Knowledge in security control of AS400, SAP, mobile security and/or cloud computing is an advantage.
- Experience in insurance business or financial industry is a definite advantage
- Energetic, result-oriented, self-motivated and work under pressure
- Good analytical, report writing and communication skills, and people management skills
- Willingness to travel for overseas assignment