Our client, a renowned professional consulting firm is looking to expand their IT audit team with multiple headcounts ranging from associate levels to managerial grade. As a member of their IT Audit Team,
- Coordinate with clients and assess the effectives of their IT controls design and their IT governance and risk management frameworks
- Identify gaps in client’s risk management framework and propose actionable steps to remediate it to be within their risk appetite
- Organize and plan IT audit engagement for clients
- 3 years of IT audit experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Accountancy/Commerce/Business with a major in Information System, Computer Science or Engineering (Electronics/Computer)
- Articulate communication skills
If you are interested in joining a growing and exciting IT audit team, do apply now!