Top tier bank is current seeking to hire an experiences IT auditor to join its expanding team in Hong Kong. The candidate should have a sound understanding of securities business and ideally experience working with the front office
IT auditor role
- Oversee global IT audits across various business lines for the securities business
- Communicate with senior stakeholders the technology audit controls for sales and trading
- Represent internal audit for technology coverage at meetings with senior internal and technology or business stakeholders.
- 6-12 years relevant technology audit work experience, with knowledge of investment banking products (e.g. fixed income, cash equities and derivatives), systems and processes. Strong knowledge of risk-based audit techniques and principles. Ideal candidates would have internal audit experience within a global investment bank.
- Degree educated or equivalent (preferably a technical/IT related degree)
- Ideal candidate would have professional IT audit / security qualifications, (CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.), as well as accounting or professional audit qualifications (e.g. CA/ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIA).
For more information please apply to this advert or contact mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org