*Insurance experience required*
Eames are working closely with a London market insurer to bring on an IT Business Analyst to join a growing IT function.
The purpose of the IT Business Analyst role will be working within the IT development team assisting in the development of technical solutions to business problems by understanding the business needs within the business. The role will be a part of a small dedicated onsite team tasked with implementing and supporting solutions within an agile, outsourced development environment, whilst being a key contact for the business users.
This role will not only require insurance Industry experience, it will need to aid in analysis of existing software systems, have a good understanding of software systems available within the Insurance market and have the ability to draw out requirements and offer alternative solutions. This role will be working closely with the IT Development Manager, Business Stakeholders, onsite developers and the new development service provider.
What they are looking for:
- Business analysis experience, including a knowledge of business mapping and modelling processes as well as the inherent strengths and weaknesses of business analysis methods and implementation approaches
- Knowledge of the Lloyd's Market, its regulatory requirements and the impact this may have on proposed solutions or business changes
- Experience of working within software delivery project teams
- A working knowledge of .Net, Web and SQL Server technologies
- Good understanding of systems and applications of the Insurance Underwriting and Reinsurance industry within the Lloyd's Market) e.g. PAS, Claims, Exposure Management systems etc
- Understanding of development and design best practices.
If this role could be of interest and you have the relevant skill set, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.