A major insurer client is looking for an IT compliance manager to work from their Leeds office liaising with their infrastructure teams across Europe, USA and China. The IT compliance manager will be responsible for the management of all IT elements that fall in line with corporate compliance, data protection and IT risk management for the entire company.
Great communication skills will be used in the IT compliance manager role whilst interviewing and communicating across the IT staff to ensure that all employees make every effort to stay compliant. This role will also conduct investigations into issues, ensure appropriate standards and procedures are upheld and advise IT managers on compliance legislation.
The ideal candidate for this IT compliance manager role would have:
- Working knowledge of IT systems in a business environment
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills across teams and stakeholders alike
- Self-confident, responsive, helpful, enthusiastic
- Excellent organisational skills
Beneficial to the IT compliance manager role would be:
- Experience of a similar role in a FCA regulated business
- Familiarity with all UK and European legislation impacting IT and data
- Full UK driving licence
Please submit CVs since this IT compliance manager role is necessary ASAP