Our client is one of the leading regional bank with a strong presence across APAC. They are looking for an experienced IT Disaster Manager to support the bank in planning and coordinating of Regional DR Exercises. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
As an IT DR Manager, your will be responsible for the following areas:
- Leading, Planning and Coordinating various DR activities.
- Providing support for all Disaster Recovery related activities.
- Coordinate and Support DR activities with users and teams.
- Update DR Documentation and Weekly Status Reporting
- Liaising with Business users and Compliance team to ensure that Disaster Recovery Exercises are performed in accordance to the bank's requirements
- Ensure continuous improvements of the Disaster Recovery activities and processes.
- Oversee all Pre, Actual and Post DR activities.
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience in BCM/ IT Disaster Recovery Management.
- At least 10 years of IT experience preferably in the Financial Industry.
- Proven track record of Managing and Executing BCP/ DR exercises.
- Project Management experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.