A well known established organisation are going through a transformation programme and due to this they now require a Head of Infrastructure to manage projects across the business.
Looking for a Technical Manager who can manage a team but be hands-on when needed.
You will be managing a team covering Networking, Infrastructure, and Security whilst reporting into the CTO/ IT Director, you will also be tasked to grow the Infrastructure team via new hires, the ideal person will come from a Technical/ hands-on background.
- Checking systems for Security, Health of IT, servers and systems checks
- Managing a team covering Networking & Infrastructure
- Managing a portfolio of projects
- Involved with MI and data reports
- Involved in Infrastructure design and migrations
- Delivering projects into the Cloud
- Experience of Networking, Firewalls, WAN/LAN, Servers, Routers
- Understanding of high-level design/ applications
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Office 365
- Scaled Networks (MPLS)
- Managing numerous portfolio of projects and teams
- Good presentation skills
25 days holidays
End of year bonus
Work from home/ Flexible working
If you are interested int this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.