Eames are assisting a recognised private bank to identify project managers for a number of IT infrastructure and security based projects.
Working for a respected financial services and wealth management institution the successful IT Project Manager will benefit from working within a well-funded, progressive IT organisation, working through a multi-year IT Transformation journey.
And as a result of increased project demand and newly released budgets, we’re interested to hear from Infrastructure and/or Security Project Managers with the following expertise:
- Expertise driving IT Infrastructure projects covering EUC, O365, Data Centre migrations
- Additional experience in security projects (EUC Hardening, DLP, Cybersecurity)
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager, in line with PMP or PRINCE2 principles
- Comprehension of ITIL and MAS Regulatory requirements, with respect to Project planning and governance
- Proven stakeholder management skills
For more information or to apply, click Apply below or send your resume to email@example.com.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.