Our client is one of the leading multinational commodity trading company. They are currently looking for an experienced IT Manager to develop and provide an IT Operations function with the growth of IT department.
As the IT Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building, driving and maintaining a robust business solution and support to end-users.
- Providing continuous improvement to existing capabilities and provide recommendations in alignment to all business needs
- Taking charge of all on-going operational, maintenance and enhancement on IT applications and services based on the agreed SLAs
- Ensuring all development and maintenance of operational excellence across all IT systems
- Driving all support and maintenance services for all aspects of organization
As an ideal candidate, you must have:
- At least 10 years of working experience in Technology and Operations management, operational knowledge in commodities environment is a big plus
- Proven track record of leadership position, working closely with business leaders shaping and implementing business strategy through IT and Change Management
- Solid track record of managing and developing business relationships
- Highly motivated, driven and has the ability to lead and inspire direct reports to deliver high quality results