My client is a leading financial services organisation. They have an opening for an experienced hands-on IT Manager to join their Global Technology Department. The IT Manager will be primarily responsible for the Technology support of the firm's offices within Europe and be responsible for managing the local Technology team (based in London).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Monitoring daily operations, including hardware, software, operating systems, and telephony across multiple sites.
- Assist in defining strategy, architecture and processes for IT Operations and Infrastructure.
- Coordinating installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for Technology platforms.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Ensure a solid understanding of the firm's IT Infrastructure and Operations best practices.
- Keep up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
Should be familiar with technologies, such as, but not limited to:
- Office 365
- Cisco telephone, video conferencing and networking
- Networking Concepts (DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, VLAN's, Routers, Switches, etc.)
- Windows Servers (2008 R2 - 2019)
- Active Directory
- Desktop/Laptop Technology
- IT Service Desk Management
Salary up to £80k plus excellent bonus plus benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.