A well known established organisation are going through a transformation programme and due to this they now require an IT Manager to head up Infrastructure projects across the business.
This is a Technical Infrastructure role which will involve Technical/ hands on plus managing a team of 8, ideal candidate will come from a Systems Admin/ Network admin background, must have worked with Office 365 and Cloud projects (AWS or Azure is fine) delivering Infrastructure related projects for the business.
You will be managing a team covering Networking, Infrastructure, and Security whilst reporting into the CTO/ IT Director, you will also be tasked to grow the Infrastructure team via new hires, the ideal person will come from a Technical/ hands-on background.
- Checking systems for Security, Health of IT, servers and systems checks
- Managing a team covering Networking & Infrastructure
- Managing a portfolio of projects
- Involved with MI and data reports
- Involved in Infrastructure design and migrations
- Delivering projects into the Cloud
- Experience of Networking, Firewalls, WAN/LAN, Servers, Routers
- Understanding of high-level design/ applications
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Office 365
- Scaled Networks (MPLS)
- Managing numerous portfolio of projects and teams
- Good presentation skills
25 days holidays
End of year bonus
Work from home/ Flexible working
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.