One of the UK's most recognisable brands in financial services are in a period of significant growth across the whole of IT/Cyber security office and as a result, are looking to add an experienced IT Operations Manager to their Cyber Security team in Crawley. The firm in question is recognised as one of the worlds market leading FS firms and have a global presence.
The role of Cyber Security Operations Manager will take full ownership of the management and delivery of operational security services, predominately by 3rd party suppliers. You will be responsible for supplier management, Security Op's management, Operations Security strategy and security budget management. You will have a strong understanding of wider IT security and be comfortable working with technology teams across the company.
To be considered for the role of IT Operations Manager (Cyber Security), you will have:
- Expert knowledge of Cyber/IT Security Operations Management in a large scale, multi-vendor, outsourced environment
- Strong knowledge of ITIL and related
- Broad technology understanding spanning Infrastructure and cloud
- Ability to work at both a business and technical level including commercial/contractual understanding
- Good knowledge of the financial services sector is preferred
This is a business critical role working in a high performing, elite cyber security team. You will work alongside some of the best Cyber security SMEs in the country while working on a high agenda portfolio of programmes with IT security. For a full role and company overview please send your CV.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.