Leading financial services firm based in Redhill is seeking an experienced IT Operations Director to join their team in a key leadership role focusing on their software and hosting business unit. The firm in question is a rapidly expanding FS firm with a strong technology focus and internal software business. They have a global reputation and reach and require a first-class Operation Lead to join their team.
The role of IT Operations Director will lead a team of people focusing on the firm's software business and more specifically the hosting of software products sold to clients. You will work closely with both external clients and internal software development teams, while leading a small team of on and off-shore SME's in the hosting of these software solutions.
The role is a mix of technical delivery and 'hands-on' work (60%) and overall strategy (40%). You will have a team of up to 25 people, which is growing in size.
To be considered for the role of IT Operations Director you will have:
- Strong background in IT Operations, ideally working within Hosting and Enterprise Software
- Technical background in IT Infrastructure design and delivery
- Experience of Cloud solutions, ideally MS Azure
- Global exposure of managing teams and clients in multiple locations
- Track record working in an ITIL environment and service management
- Experience of working closely with SW Dev teams, Testing and DevOps
This is a key, newly created role with a global reach working for a widely recognised, leading FS firm. You will have the chance to create and build your own greenfield team while working on a number of cutting edge, agile focused tech solutions.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.